Dental Implants in Turkey
If you have a tooth with extensive decay or infection and need a tooth extraction, or if you are suffering from tooth loss, dental implants are a permanent treatment to replace teeth.
Teeth implants in Turkey Istanbul
What are dental implants?
What are the advantages of dental implants?
- Looks, feels, and functions like natural teeth
- Stimulates bone growth to prevent bone loss
- Maintains the natural contours of the face
- Promotes a youthful look with supported facial muscles
- Restores the smile for a boost of confidence
- Prevents shifting of the teeth that may cause crowding or spacing
- Low maintenance, easily cleaned
- Can last decades
Who can have dental implants?
Request cost plan and dental analysis
Getting teeth implants in Turkey at Cosmedicadental
Top 5 Questions About Getting Dental Implants in Turkey
Most patients can choose this cosmetic treatment to get the perfect smile. However, there are a few contraindications that those interested in getting dental veneers should consider, like poor oral hygiene, uncontrolled gums disease, extensive dental decay, temporary teeth, teeth grinding and large existing restorations.
With proper care and maintenance of good quality implants, you can expect them to last long-term. They can stay in good condition for up to 30 years and they boast a success rate of 95%.
- High-quality dental implants
- Latest in implant technology
- The invaluable experience of top Implantologists
- Safe sterilization protocols
- Low-cost treatment that delivers beautiful results but keeps implant price down
- Overall positive experience in a friendly and professional environment
Implants and other dental treatments are less expensive in Turkey than in other countries due to lower overhead costs. Laboratory fees and even dental and rental fees are lower and this reflects in the treatment cost.
On average, Turkey dental implants can cost €350 – €700. But several factors need to be taken into consideration, so this can vary from clinic to clinic.